Email Gallery is a collection of templates that will help you to create simple, personalised and catchy email campaigns so that you can send emails to prospectus super fast.
Template Manager -> Manage Communication Templates -> Create Templates -> Email
Fill out the details regarding your template in the “Basic Information” page, then click on "Save & Next".
Welcome to the Email Gallery or Choose Layout page which has been divided into 5 sub parts:
1. All Templates:
- In this category, you will be able to see the listing of all the templates that includes - Basic, Predefined and My templates.
- Only in the ‘All templates’ you will be able to see the ‘Create from scratch’ option. After clicking on it, you will be redirected to a blank template in the drag & drop editor where you can create a template of your choice.
- For a template, tags listing can be seen by clicking on the tag icon and to further use any of the template click on ‘use in editor’ and the template content will get copied for your new template.
2. Basic Templates:
- These are the layout templates that can be used where only content needs to be added to send the personalised promotional emails.
- Basic templates are super easy to modify and will help the users to send the emails quickly.
3. Predefined Templates:
- These templates can accelerate the email creation process by just editing the choice of content and thus emailers for your marketing campaign are all ready to send.
- We will be keep adding more frequently used promotional emails in this category so that manual effort of creating templates from scratch can be reduced.
4. My Templates:
- In this category, all the active templates made for the institution will get reflected on the gallery page.
- The templates who have no tags will get listed under the "untagged" category in the "my templates".
- The templates created by NPF users or institute users for *respective modules will be shown in the gallery.
* Respective Module- refers to the module selected in the ‘template applicable for’ i.e.
If “Template Applicable For” = Leads then only lead level templates will reflect in the gallery. Same case applicable for other modules such as applications, widget, post application etc..
- Users will be able to add/create or delete the tags from ‘My Templates’ category unlike others where only tags listing is visible.
- In order to add tag, type the tag name you wished to add to the template.
- If tag is new, then Create button will be visible, thus either click on that button and press enter to create a new tag.
- If its an existing tag, then it will show in the dropdown, you can select that to add the tag.
- In order to delete the tag, just hover over the tag name and a delete icon can be seen, just click on the tag to remove the tag from the template.
5. Code your own:
- This part can be seen in the top right corner in a button format.
- On clicking this you will be redirected to HTML Editor with a blank template.
- One of the most prominent feature of Email Gallery is Preview.
- Users can just hover over the template and they will be able to see the whole preview of the Email.
- If you click on the preview or click on the preview icon at top of the template, a popup will open where the desktop and mobile version of the template can be cross checked.
Click on Use in Editor button to open the drag & drop editor and build the template as per your choice and publish it to share the Email.
That's how you can smoothly create & choose templates from the Email Gallery.