At the time of the admission cycle, while you are engaging the candidates through strategic communications, it is also important to engage the parents who in most cases are the final decision-makers when it comes to the admission, especially for the undergraduate courses.
From NPF CRM, you can send such communication to the parents seamlessly.
From the application manager, you can send the communication emails and SMS to the alternate email ID/ Mobile number (e.g. Father's Email/Mobile, Mother's Email/Mobile) targeting potential applicants who have not yet submitted the application.
You can also send communication to the parents for submitted applications to keep the brand (Institute) name on top of the mind before enrollment.
Below are the steps to send the communication:
1. Go to Application Manager -> Manage Applications
2. Select the form name from the filter
3. Identify the potential applicant pool who haven't made the payment yet
4. Select all the candidates and in bulk communication, you will have the option to select alternate email ID other than the registered lead
5. You need to enable the fallback option so that even if the selected email ID (e.g. Father's Email) is not available, the system will shoot the email to the registered email (i.e. Applicant Email ID) and anyway your intended communication will reach to the target recipient (Parents/Applicant).
The same option is available for SMS communication as well:
We are sure this feature will help you in creating an impact (visibility) among the parents which is imperative at any point in the admission season.