Overview of Lead Manager:
Lead Manager is a platform where all the leads which are flowing into the system through different traffic channels (Publisher Campaigns, Paid Ads, Organic, Social, Referral, Direct, Other Campaigns, Telephony, Offline, and Chat) are captured here. You may wish to know more about it here: Traffic Channels and its Importance
1) On the default listing page of Lead Manager, we have the recent leads on the top which have come into the system from any sources. The leads are stacked as they flow into the system. Generally, it displays 10 records by default. You may choose to increase the count up to 100 from the dropdown available.
2) The red flag beside the leads indicates that those leads have not yet been nurtured or their lead stage has not yet been changed. To know how to change the lead stage kindly refer to this article: How to Change Lead Stages.
3) On the Lead Manager page, click on the search button then you can search for a particular lead by its Name, Registered E-mail Address or Mobile Number.
4) You can apply filters as per your convenience and create your view accordingly. You may like to read more about it here: How to Access Advanced Filters?
5) You can add leads offline either in single or in bulk through import button. You may like to read more about it here: How to Add Leads?
6) You can customize your view by choosing the columns and changing their order. You may like to read more about it here: How to customize your view?
7) You may choose to download the leads after selecting columns and format. You may like to read more about it here: How to download leads?
8) By clicking on the name of the lead you will be directed to the Lead Profile Page. You may like to read more about it here: Lead Profile Page