What is Top Performing Channels Dashlet?
It is one of the most important dashlet which shows the performance of your top channels and their contribution among the leads and applications count in the total pool.
View of Top Performing Channel Dashlet
The Purpose of this Dashlet:
The main purpose of this dashlet is to track your channel’s performance and their contribution to your generation of leads and to them getting converted into applications, in one go. Keeping a track on performance on your Channels can also help you define your investments in the right direction.
1. You can also apply the Date Range by selecting the custom date range according to the requirement.
2. You can also download the data by opting for the option for downloading beside the Date Range option.
How to Enable this Dashlet on your Admin Dashboard?
This dashlet is by default available on your Admin Dashboard. In case you do not see the same please follow the below instructions:
- Navigate to Dashboard > Admin Dashboard
- On the Admin Dashboard Click on "Add Dashlet" option
- Select the option of Top Performing Channels and toggle it on (green color) to enable it and Save View
Refer article: Overview of Admin Dashboard to read in detail about how to add a Dashlet and how to configure your Admin Dashboard.