What is Lead vs Application Dashlet?
The Lead vs Application dashlet represents the cumulative number of Leads vs successfully submitted Applications over a given period of time.
View of Lead vs Application Dashlet
1. You can apply the Date Range by selecting the custom date range according to the requirement to filter data for a specific date range. By default the date range will be from the date the application started to the current date
2. You can download the data by opting for the option for downloading beside the Date Range option.
3. If you click on Leads then you can see the graphical representation of the number of leads in the given time range. If you click on Applications then you can see the graphical representation of the number of applications in the given time range.
By default you can view the comparison between the leads and application. If we move the mouse pointer over the graph then we can also see the count of leads and applications. (X-axis denotes the Time period in different buckets and Y-axis denotes the Count of the leads in different ranges)
4. Here we can see the selected Date range and also if you click on the Play icon you will be able to see a small demo about the Lead vs Application
The Purpose of this Dashlet:
Lead vs Application dashlet helps you keep up with your leads and applications trends.
How to Enable this Dashlet on your Admin Dashboard?
This dashlet is by default available on your Admin Dashboard. In case you do not see the same please follow the below instructions:
- Navigate to Dashboard > Admin Dashboard
- On the Admin Dashboard Click on "Add Dashlet" option
- Select the option of Lead Funnel and toggle it on (green color) to enable it and Save View
Refer article: Overview of Admin Dashboard to read in detail about how to add a Dashlet and how to configure your Admin Dashboard.