Counsellor Productivity is a quick snapshot view of a counsellor's performance. The report lists counsellor name and statistics for various parameters. The data can be filtered for the various date ranges and can be downloaded as CSV too.
To access Counselor Productivity Report:
1. Navigate to Dashboard >Counselor Dashboard from the left-hand main Navigation
2. Now Click on the "Productivity Report" tab
Now we will define the statistics you will be able to see in the report. By the name itself, it is self-explanatory that you can track the productivity of the counselors in a very detailed way.
There are two ways of tracking By Leads and By Applications
Note: Here all the figures shown are by default till date.
This shows the default view, if for an instance you want to save any filter that applied for a particular counsellor for the quick view then you can save and name it, that will be appearing here for you to select. Like in the image shown below.
So we will start from the first header, let's quickly define everything:
- Counsellor’s name - The name of the counsellor in the institute
- Leads Assigned - This number shows the total number of the leads assigned to one particular counselor for the selected date range.
- Leads Merged - Total number of lead that is merged into some other leads, this will be done to combine the leads of the same details but came from different sources (Available for Telephony leads only)
- Lead Not Engaged - This shows the number of the unique leads that the counsellor did not engage for the selected date by range.
- Leads Engaged - It has got two divisions;
- Overall - Total number of the unique leads that are engaged by a counsellor for the selected date range
- Assigned - This the total number of unique leads assigned by a counsellor for the selected date range.
What is Termed as Engagement?
When a counselor performs any of the given activities on a lead, it is termed as Engaged that is the counselor has engaged the lead.
- Lead stage changed
- Follow up added
- Notes added
- Email Sent
- SMS sent
- Inbound Telephony call
- Outbound Telephony call
When any of the above activities is not performed on a lead, that lead is considered as not engaged.
- Untouched Stage - This the total number of leads assigned to a counsellor within a specific time whose lead stage is not changed by the counsellor
- Lead Stage Changed - This is one of the most important aspects of lead engagement by the counsellor, the total number of leads that are engaged by the counsellor and based upon their response the lead stages are changed. The number shown here is by the selected date range.
- Notes Added - These are the total number of follow-up notes added by the counsellor for the selected date range.
- Follow-up Added - After engaging with the lead the follow-up added by the counsellor, these are a total number of follow-up added by the counsellor for the selected date range.
- Application Assigned - The total number of applications added for the particular counsellor.
- Payment Approved - Withing the total number of applications assigned to the counsellor how many got payment approved, that total number of payment approved applications are shown here.
- Applications Submitted - Total number of applications that are 100% complete and payment approved applications out of the total number of applications assigned to a counsellor is shown here.
- Email Sent - For the engagement that has been made by the counsellor and after that the emails sent to the lead for better communication. There is already a default format of emails that can be sent based upon the engagement.
- SMS Sent - As we learned about the emails, likewise for the SMS.
After the Leads tab, now we can see the Applications Tab. All the headers are application-specific and counsellor specific. Everything is the same as the leads but here the application assigned, and how many were engaged to make them submit the applications can be tracked.
We can save the filters here too and apply the filters and that will be visible in the Applied Filter View.
Hope this article on Counsellor Productivity Report helped you in understanding the concept and how this report made easy for keeping a track based upon one click.