Benchmarking Dashboard is how you gain insight into your own practices and processes viz-a-viz last year. It is a feature where you can check and compare the previous year's performance to the current year's performance. To have a look at the benchmarking dashboard follow the below-mentioned steps:
1) Navigate to Dashboard> Benchmarking Dashboard
2) Once you click on Benchmarking Dashboard, select your institution and your form for which you want to compare the performance.
3) The first section gives you a count of days available, elapsed and how many applications received as explained below:
- Sessions: All the sessions, whose count is update in the dashboard
- Application Start Date: Session wise when did the application start for your institution.
- Application End Date: Session wise when did the application end for your institution or about to end for the current session.
- Total Days For Application: Total time span for which the application was live and accepting responses (In days)
- Days Elapsed: It tells you the number of days that has passed since the application was started.
- Days Remaining: It tells you the number of days that is left for the application to end.
- Applications Received: This gives you a count that how many paid applications are received till date.
- Running Applications Average: It is calculated by dividing the number of Applications Received / Days Elapsed.
- Running Projections: It gives you an idea or predicts that how much can the application number hit this session. Its calculated as, Running Application Average * Total Days for Applications (Rounded Off)
- Final Application Count: It is the total applications received at the end of the session.
4) The second section gives you a graphical representation of the appliactions and leads received in a system in different sessions. This graph can be either day wise or cumulative graph. We can select the date range for which we want to see the graph. It can be either for leads or for applications. We can also select the session(s) for which we want a comparative graph.
5) The third section shows day wise trends or date wise trends as per your selection. You can download this data as well.
- Online payment: How many applicants has made their payments in a day.
- DD/Voucher: Gives you a count of the applicants who have paid for the applications through DD or Voucher on a day.
- Total Application For the Day: The total count of paid applications received in a day.
- Cumulative Applications: The total count of paid applications received till date. Adding all the previous day's applications as well.
- Leads for the day: The number of leads that was captured on a day.
- Cumulative Leads: The total count of leads captured till date. Adding all the previous day's leads as well.
- Day-wise Conversion: The percentage of leads converted into application on a given day.