What is the Admin Dashboard?
A comprehensive dashboard that gives the user a birds-eye of your Admission process cum Admission health. With the likes of Scoreboard, Funnel dashlets, etc it gives a complete picture of your ongoing Admission cycle.
How to Navigate to the Admin Dashboard?
Navigate to Dashboard > Admin Dashboard through the left-hand main navigation.
The purpose here is very clear it enables you to keep track of your whole admission cycle in one go. It is the most efficient way to stay updated with the latest trends and numbers.
Admin Dashboard allows you to cherry-pick the information that best suits your Admission requirements. Yes, you can configure your Admin Dashboard and put the information you need to know right in front of you. Right from organizing what you see to reorganizing the way you see it.
To tailor your Dashboard as per your need you can add Dashlet.
What is a Dashlet?
A dashlet is an individual graph or block of information that makes up your dashboard when put together.
Adding Dashlet to your Dashboard
- Click on "Add Dashlet"
1. You can now choose from a set of different dashlets. Toggle On (Green color) to select a dashlet and Toggle off (Grey color) to remove a dashlet from your Dashboard.
2. You can filter dashlets by their category and then make selections as per your requirement.
3. Click "Save View" to save your selections or de-selections.
That's it you can unlock the power of your data with an interactive dashboard to derive better decisions and results.
Positioning Dashlets on your Dashboard
- Click on "Edit Layout"
- You can drag and drop dashlets as per your requirement.
- Click "Save Layout"
Refer articles below to read in-depth about specific Dashlets:
1. All About Scorecard Dashlet
2. All About Application Funnel Dashlet
3. All About Top Performing Channels Dashlet
4. All About Lead Funnel Dashlet
5. All About Lead Vs Applications Dashlet
6. All About Form Stage Wise Segregation Dashlet
In case this Dashboard is not visible to you, please feel free to drop a ticket at email@example.com.