In an earlier article, we saw how we can allocate counsellors through counsellor allocation logic normally. But with the new feature in the automation, now we can allocate counsellors through automation also. Since the automation has got more clarity on the allocations done we can use the same platform to draft our counsellor allocation logics.
You will have to know how to create automation flow before you proceed, so for that, you can refer to the Link - How to create marketing automation
I believe that you have learned how to create automation. So, now you will have to select the conditions on the basis of the allocation logic that you have designed for the counsellors to assign the leads to them.
Here, I’m taking a simple example to show:
Allocation logic - All the Online leads should be assigned to the counsellor A.
For this you have to update the Real-Time Field, you can select the option of > Lead/Application field updated and in that you can choose > Lead Status or > Form Initiated as trigger points for the allocation.
Now let’s add the conditions which will be according to your allocation logic, the below image shows the conditions that we chose
> Lead status matches Verified Leads
>Form initiated matches No
And since we chose the option as All Criteria so we want both the conditions to be satisfied while allocating it to the counsellor.
Then we click on Submit.
Next step is to allocate the counsellor. So for that, we will have to click on the action gear below the condition block and select Allocate Counsellor among all the options.
Then you will see the pop-up screen, which has the fields to be filled, as shown in the image below-
- Block Name - You can add the counsellor’s name to understand the flow once it’s done.
- Allocation Role - The radio buttons give us the options for Assign or Unassign the counsellor. When you select Assign then you are assigning the mentioned counsellor to the leads/applications. When you choose unassign option then you can unassign all the counsellors from either leads or applications or both. Like in the image shown below-
- So, now we are assigning the counsellor, so we’ll go back to the assigning part.
- Next is the Allocation type - which is of three types,
- Lead - Lead allocation type gives you the option of allocating counsellor only at the lead level
- Application - Application allocation type gives you an option of allocating to the different counsellors when the lead initiates the application form.
- Lead to Application - This allocation type helps you assign the same counsellor at the lead and application level.
- Application to Lead - This is the type of the allocation you want to assign the same counsellor to the lead as that of the applicant because it has been nurtured and converted into the paid application by the particular counsellor.
We have bifurcated the allocation types into three categories since there might be the need of nurturing the lead/applicant on a different level or some counsellors might work on leads only and some might work on applications till they get submitted. So all these options serve the same purpose.
- Allocation method - In the allocation method you have two options
- Override - This option helps for overriding the counsellor that might have been already allocated.
- Add - This option helps you to add one more counsellor to the leads/applications with that of the counsellor which have been already allocated.
- Exclude Manual - This field also has two options of Yes or No
- Yes - when you choose this option this means that you are excluding the manual assignment or reassignment that you have done in the Lead Manager or Application Manager. Counsellor allocated through college user, or at the time of inbound telephony activity or at the time of offline lead upload.
- No - when you choose the option then the manual allocation will be overridden from the counsellors that are present in the automation process.
- The last option is to Select Users - you can select one or more counsellors from the dropdown. If you're selecting more than one counsellor then the allocation will be on the basis of the round-robin. Here, as per the allocation logic, we have selected Counsellor A as shown in the image below:
Then click on Submit button.
So your flow looks something like in the image shown below.
Hope this article was helpful in learning how to create an allocation logic for counsellors.
Try some more logics and we really hope you come with different logics of allocations for better nurturing.