We might need to upload certain data points into the paid applications for all the applicants, to do this we would create an admin field and upload the data into the same. If in case you need to create such field for custom upload contact your account manager or raise it to email@example.com, Custom upload can be used to upload details of the applicant in the application form.
NOTE: The data that needs to be uploaded should be in CSV format with respect to the application no. Only the fields required to be uploaded should be there in the list, remove all additional fields.
Here are the steps to do upload the data on the application form into the admin field created for this purpose :
1) Navigate to Post Application > Add custom List
2) This opens up a window where you need to select your institute and the form that you need to upload the data on.
3) Once you select the institute and the form it will open up few more fields. Select the following values:
Listing Type - Update Listing
Upload Data - Payment Approved
List Builder - Upload List
CSV File - select your file with only the data points that needs to be uploaded.
4) Once the file is uploaded we need to map the CSV heads with NPF fields that are relevant.
5) Once all the fields are mapped correctly, click on Submit. The data will be uploaded into the targeted admin field in the respective applications.