We can send a particular E-mail/SMS to a set of leads or applicants more than once in a given time frame. To do this we can use a functionality "Recurring Communication". Note: Its only available for bulk communication.
To send Recurring Communication:
- Navigate to Leads Manager > Manage Leads.
- Search for the leads you want to communicate with by applying appropriate filters and you would get a advanced view.
- Select the leads by clicking on the checkbox present to the left of the column heading Registered Name.
- By default, only the leads being shown on the page get selected, If leads not being displayed need to be communicated to, you will have to select them by clicking on Select all XXX leads.
- Click on the Action button present adjacent to Customize Column. Select Communicate.
6. Once you click on communicate, a pop up window opens up which says Bulk Communication. Towards the lower part of the page you would find a button that says Recurring. If you toggle the bar it turns green and active.
7. From this you can select how often you want to send the Email and SMS monthly, weekly or daily for how many times and between which date range. That can be specified from here and click on Send Now. The Email/SMS will be send and also scheduled as per your requirement set.
This can be done for applicants as well from Application Manager and following the similar steps.