What Email Connect is?
It’s a feature of CRM. What basically happens is, it syncs the email with CRM. Any email Id for that matter, ex. every college has a centralized Email ID, counsellors have an individual email ID, centralized email on which the student send their queries.
We have got 2 options here:
- Copy and upload it on CRM manually: This is how we have been working traditionally where manual effort is there. Also, if you miss out on one email, the lead stays untouched.
- Connect the email ID with CRM: This is the advancement of the Email Connect feature enabling the conversation can be synced. This way if someone emails, a lead gets created automatically in the system and conversation on the mail can be directly seen. The benefit is not just the manual work reduction but also the verification credentials are sent on a run-time basis & the email id becomes a part of all the running automation & nurturing processes.
- Emails can be excluded: Emails coming from some specific domains can be excluded. For eg. Quora, Facebook, Institute Domain, NPF, Linkedin, etc.
- Email with specific keywords: Leads can be created in the system for emails with specific keywords. (keyword in the email body or subject). For Eg. Admission, Apply, Application, Inquiry, Fee, etc.
- Leads from all email: Leads can be created for every mail that comes in.
- If leads already Exist: If the lead already exists in the system, and is sent an email the conversation will automatically reflect on the timeline.
- Attachment: The attachment (from incoming emails) can also be captured along with creating/updating the lead.