While we are calling up leads there can be instances when they ask us to call later or we might feel that the student is interested if we call or talk to them few more times they can be converted. So, in this scenario we prefer adding a follow-up for that lead, which is a kind of reminder for us. We can Add a follow-up, Edit it if needed, we can also Re-assign the follow up if need be.
NOTE: Only upcoming follow-ups can be edited. overdue or today's follow-up cannot be edited. Also, we cannot re-assign overdue followups. only upcoming followups can be re-assigned.
To Re-assign a Lead and along with it the Follow-up:
1. Navigate to Leads Manager > Manage leads.
2. Search for the lead you want to re-assign a Follow-Up for. Click on the Registered Name. A new tab named "Lead Details" will open.
3. On the right hand side you find a button to Re-assign follow-ups. Click on it, it will open up a pop window which says "Re-assign leads".
4. First drop-down has the name of the current counselor already selected. You need to select a counselor from "counselor-assigned to" to whom you want to re-assign the followup and click on save. The lead and follow-up both will be re-assigned to the new counselor.
To Edit a Follow-up:
1. Navigate to Dashboard > Counsellor Dashboard from the left hand side panel.
2. Navigate to counsellor dashboard > Follow up task > Upcoming Follow-up
3. Corresponding to the follow-up you wish to edit there is an action button Once you click on it, it gives you an option to change the follow up.
4. Clicking on the change follow up, it opens up a pop up window. You need to choose the new date you wish to change/ reschedule the follow up to and save it.