By the word Re-submit you might have already understood the meaning of this functionality.
But let’s understand it in brief and what are the benefits of it.
Whenever you want only a few fields of the application to be made as editable after the payment or in other words, you want to allow the applicant to fill/edit in only particular fields after submitting the application then this functionality comes into the picture.
Please note: You can enable this feature only on those applicants who have already made the payment.
- Go to Application Manager > select the institute > Select the particular form. Also, apply the filter of the payment status > equals > approved.
Then you will have to select all the leads and then go to the action option above. Choose the option called Enable Application Re-submission.
2. Then there appears a sidebar for the details to be filled in.
- Enter Title - Enter the title of the logic you are building, this is for your reference. For example; Payment Approved.
- Form Stage - Which are the stages of the form that you want to enable so that applicant can fill/edit them. For example; you just want to allow the applicants to upload documents part then you can enable that particular stage of upload documents.
- Form Fields - After selecting the form stage you want to allow only a few and particular field/fields in that stage then you’ll be able to select those fields only. For example; in the education qualification form stage, you just want the applicant to fill in the marks of the declared exam marks/percentage then you can enable that particular field of marks here.
- Button name - This is the name of the button that will be visible on the applicant’s dashboard.
Once the resubmit application is enabled the applicant will be able to see this button on the dashboard and can click and proceed further to fill in the data. For example; You can name the button as Complete Application, Re-submit Application, Or you name by the particular field name or form stage too like upload documents.
- Enter reason to allow editing - this is for internal reference you can put any valid reason for the enablement of the re-submission.
- Enable communication - This toggle is for the enabling of communication that you wish to send to the applicants.
- Enter thank you message - after the applicant submits the application this particular message will be displayed on the screen. You can put it as per the requirement.
- Enter the communication message - The message you put in here will be displayed before the applicant re-submits the application. For example; you can display the message such as “Once you submit the application you can’t edit further” or “Confirm the details before you re-submit application”.
And save it.
- You can manage all the enabled re-submit applications request in the option called View Re-submission Requests under Application Manager. You have to select the institute in the filter and view all the lists that have been enabled already.
Against each title, you’ll see an action gear which gives the options to Edit Dates (For extending or reducing the date for this re-submit option to be enabled) and also View Enable Fields (You can view the fields which you have enabled)