Query Manager is a centralized Query handling platform that handles various kinds of queries raised by the applicant so that they have a smooth and easy journey. These queries can be related to admission, general queries i.e. Hostel, Infrastructure, and technical queries i.e. payment, etc.
1. To start with, we find some filters when we navigate to the query manager through Query manager > Manage applicant queries
2. After this you will land on the Query list by the applicants.
3. Open the query that you want to Re-assign.
4. There is a Blue button starting "Re-assign" ticket, click on it to re-assign.
5. This will open a Pop-up to select the
a) Category and child category of query
b) User to whom you want to re-assign the query
6. Click on Submit to execute the selections and reassigning the query.