To communicate with an individual lead we might use email, SMS, comment or WhatsApp from our system. To send a text through WhatsApp, we need to follow the following steps.
1. Lead Manager > Manage Leads
2. On the right-hand side, corresponding to the lead you wish to communicate there is an action button, click on the action button and select communicate.
3. Once you click on communicate, it will open up a pop up window which says "single communication". You might add a template, tokens or can also type a message that you wish to share across with the lead. and click on send, present in the lower portion of the popup window.
4. Once you click on send the following page opens up. You may choose to edit the message at this point and click on send again to confirm.
5. If you do not have WhatsApp installed or WhatsApp web-enabled in your system, you will get the following window.
6. Once you click on WhatsApp Web, it will display a QR code on you screen, you need to scan this code through your WhatsApp on your phone.
7. Open WhatsApp on your phone. On the top right corner click on the menu. it opens up a list. click on WhatsApp web. It will open up a scanner and you can scan the QR code visible on your screen.
8. Once the QR code is scanned, the following screen will be visible to you. You may choose to edit the message else simply send it across to the lead.