We can send communications to a specific set of leads and applications on a regular basis to cater to their attention. This can be done by sending automated emails and SMS by creating segments of those leads and applications.
First, we need to create a Segment of leads/applicants to whom we target of sending a particular communication.
To create segments:
- Navigate to Marketing > Manage List
- On the top right column, there is a filter button where we choose the Institute for which we need to create the segment.
3. Then the segments created under that institute will be shown.
4. We choose to create segments of the records in the LMS list.
5. We go to action > click create segments.
6. Then you will see a pop-up window where we can put the required conditions and create a segment of leads or applications and save it.
After creating the segments successfully we need to create automation where we accordingly set up the conditions for a particular segment of leads/applications to send them personalized communications on regular time intervals.
To Create Automation Segments
- Navigate to Marketing > Manage Segments
- On the top right column, there is a filter button where we choose the Institute for in which we had created segments.
3. We choose the particular segment of which the automation is to be created and then we go under the action tab and click on Create Automation.
4. The slide bar opens up for you to fill the details to create the Automation.
5. After that, you will be taken to a new page for you to create an automation flow based upon the desired conditions to send the communications.
6. Below shown sample image is the flow of the automation that has been drafted.