While in the previous article, we have already seen 'How to View Users', this article will help you with how you can create Users.
As a precursor, you should have access to Manage Users and should be allowed to Create Users. To validate the same, just follow the below steps
- Login to your NPF Account
- Click to expand the Menu and you will see User Access Control
- Click to expand the User Access Control and you will see a sub-menu as Manage Users.
- Once you land on the Manage Users Listing, you will see a button to Create users.
If you don't see any of the above, please get in touch with your Customer Success Manager.
How to Create Users single/upto 5 users?
Once you have access to Manage User, just click on the sub-menu and you will land on the Manage user listing where you can see all the User created their specific role and the permission assigned to the user.
If you have to Create a new user, simply click on the Create button on the top right corner. On click, an overlay will appear from the right side.
In the top of the user creation page there will be a progress bar that will indicate the user creation limit provided to the specific institute and the available limits.
Other details that would appear are:
- New User Email Id(s) field. Please make sure to use a valid email id. At maximum you are able to add five email ids at once for creating on a single go. Otherwise if you want to create more than five users at once you can do with the bulk user upload. The same option will be available with the dropdown of create button. (This is a mandatory field)
- Select Role. There are default 5 roles available in the system and a user needs to be assigned one role. (This is also Mandatory field).
- Select Permission. By selecting one template, a specific set of permissions will be assigned to the user(s). By this permission only users will have access to the NPF CRM and he/she will be able to do the work. (This is also a mandatory field).
- Allocate Form. By this you can assign specific forms to the selected users. Once this is selected the user will be able to view this specific form only and he/she can take actions on these forms only.
Once all information is filled and with a click on the invite button a user will be created with the same email id and it will show in the invited user tab. When a user accepts the invitation, the user status changes to active and user details moves from invited user tab to Active tab.
Note: The reporting manager or college super admin, college admin can delete/deactivate the user at any moment of time. In this case the user will be not able to see any information and not able to access the NPF CRM.
How to Create Bulk Users?
Once you have access to Manage User, just click on the sub-menu and you will land on the Manage user listing where you can see all the created users, their specific role and the permission assigned to the user.
If you have to Create a new user, simply click on the Create Bulk User button on the top right corner.
There will be two steps to create bulk users:
Step 1: You will be asked to upload the csv file with prefilled user information otherwise you can download a sample csv file provided on step 1 and you can fill the data as given in the sheet. Once a file is chosen to upload you need to click on continue to upload on our NPF database.
Step 2: Once the file is uploaded successfully in the second step there will be a field mapping section. In this step users need to map the fields with the NPF CRM field. Once field mapping is completed click on the continue button and the selected user will be created in our NPF CRM in the inactive user section. Once users accept the invitation then they will be moved to the active user section.