We often use the system to trigger email, SMS, voice SMS, and Notifications to the leads, applications, or raw data present in the system and Hence, the need arises to check its performance too.
Communication Performance is a module/functionality where you can track all the communications that were triggered by the system. Also, date, and time when it was triggered, the template that was used, who sent the communication, target audience, and how many of them it was delivered to. Along with that, you may also check your total email and SMS consumption till date and credits left in your account. You may also choose to "Download" the data.
Here we will demonstrate how to check the above-mentioned parameters in communication performance.
1. Navigate to Marketing > Communication performance.
2. A Filter option will be visible at the top right corner of the screen.
Different "Filters" are available: You might just select your institution to get a list of all the communication that was triggered by the system. You may further apply the filters to look for specific communication.
Select College - Select your institute
All Forms - Select the particular form
Medium of Communication - Select the medium as email, SMS, voice SMS, Notification
Communication For - Registered Leads, Promotions, Automation
Nature of communication - Single user or Bulk communication
Sent by - The particular user to be selected (In case of bulk communication)
Communication Status - Scheduled, In Progress, Completed, Closed, Undelivered.
Select Channel - Engagement channel or Activity Channel.
3. After selecting your institutions and desired filters, once you click on "Apply", the following page appears.
a. Job ID: For every communication that goes out from the system, Job-IDs are created. Clicking on each Job-ID will also give you brief information about the communication that has been sent. You may also search for the required communication using appropriate filters. You can click on the Action icon against each of the communication Job ID and can select the required option as shown below:
- Clicking on the Delivery report, you will see a pop-up on the screen. This delivery report will give you the overall performance of your particular communication sent.
- Clicking on the Download report, you will get an excel sheet report with the columns such as Delivery Status, Delivered on, etc. for each communication sent.
- Clicking on View Detailed report will take you to a new tab of Communication Logs Detailed Report which will give you specific information such as the type, time, status of the communication sent for the chosen communication.
- You may check the SMS Stats or Email Stats from the right corner.
To know more about it, kindly go through these articles:
b. Job Preview: This gives you an idea of the template that has been used for the particular communication. Clicking on the Email/SMS which is hyperlinked pops up a window with the template.
c. Automation ID: If in case the communication was sent through automation, the ID of the same is being displayed here.
d. Campaign Type: While communicating if you have specified a campaign type it reflects here.
e. Campaign Name: While communicating if you have specified a campaign name it reflects here.
f. College: Name of your college, for whom the communication is triggered.
g. Form: If any form was selected, and the communication was sent to those form specific applicants only then that form name is reflected here.
h. Status: A status can be scheduled, In Progress, Completed, Closed, Undelivered.
- Scheduled: If the communication has been scheduled for a later time and date it is marked as scheduled. You can close or stop this kind of communication. To know more about stopping this type of communication Click Here
- In Progress: The communication which is being triggered is marked as in progress. If due to any reason the communication was interrupted midway, it might also reflect under in progress.
- Completed: The communications which have been successfully triggered are marked as complete.
- Closed: If any communication is stopped before it has been triggered then it is marked as closed.
- Undelivered: If in case the communication was not delivered to any of the target audiences then it is marked as undelivered.
i. Communication Start Date: The date and time of communication, when it was triggered to the students.
j. List Name: The name of the list (if created any) to which the communication was triggered.
k. Segment Name: The name of the segment to which the communication was triggered.
l. Target Audience: It gives you the count on how many candidates this communication was triggered.
m. Delivered-To: The count of the candidates out of the target audience to whom the communication was successfully delivered. Please Note: This report is updated at a regular interval between 10mins to 72hrs.
n. Sent by/ Scheduled by The name of the person or mode through which it was sent or scheduled.
4. To check the consumption of email, SMS, or WhatsApp credits. You may click on the icons on top of the screen and will give you the total billable count, total cost of the credits, credits consumed and credits left.
Similarly, you can check for Email and WhatsApp.