Topics covered in the Article
Steps to send bulk Email/SMS to leads
- Navigate to Leads Manager > Manage Leads.
- Search for the leads you want to communicate with by applying relevant filters to know more about applying filters in Leads Manager.
You want to send communication to the leads who have initiated the form.
The relevant filters here:
Form Initiated > Equals > Yes
Form Initiated > Is not empty
Form Initiated > Contains > Yes'
- Select the leads by clicking on the checkbox against "Registered Name".
NOTE: By default, only the leads being shown on the page gets selected, In order to select all the leads you need to click on "Select all XXX leads" (in this case select all 122 leads)
- Click on the Action button present adjacent to Customize Column. Select Communicate.
- A Pop-Up box labeled "Bulk Communication" will open.
- Select the nature of communication that is Bulk Email or Bulk SMS. Clicking on the Envelop and Mobile icon on the top left side of the pop-up box.
- Choose the Campaign Name and Campaign Type
- Campaign Name: This is text type field to enter the name of the campaign you want to run.
- Campaign Type: This is a constructive drop down where, while communicating if you are adding any particular campaign type, the same will be available next time in the drop down, be it used in Email or SMS.
NOTE: The Campaign Details can be added while sending Emails and SMS both.
- Select appropriate recipients (To) and sender (From) available in the drop down.
- You may either type in the content or select an existing template from Select Template drop-down
Note: If you are not able to see an existing template, either it may not be enabled or you might not have been assigned the template.
~ Check the pool for which the template was created.
For example: The template you are looking for could be applicable for leads, while the pool selected might be raw data/applicants.
- Enter the Subject and the content, if any.
- You may see 5 icon just on the left side of "Send Now" button.
What each icon states:
You can preview the template selected or created.
You can schedule the communication you want to send.
You can send a test mail in order to check the sanity and the look of the mail.
You can add an attachment if required.
You can send recurring communication.
- After filling in all the required details, click on "Send Now".
Steps to Schedule Bulk Email/SMS
- In case you want to schedule the communication, click on the "timer icon" present at the bottom, on the left of Send Now
- A pop-up name "Scheduled" will open.
- Clicking on the box below "Scheduled", a pop-up calendar would appear.
- You can set the time and date on which you want to trigger the communication.
- After choosing the relevant time and date, click on "Save".