The applications that have been uploaded via offline need to have their payment approved from the back-end.
To mark payment as approved for offline applications in application manager:
- Navigate to Applications Manager > Manage Applications.
- From Filter, Select Institute Name and Form Name for which you want to approve offline payment.
Apply given filters: Payment Method > Equals > Payment Offline.
- Add another filter by clicking on the blue plus symbol, , select criteria Payment Status > Equals > Payment Pending as shown below:
- Then click on Apply button.
- Now you will be shown a list of Payment Pending applicants. Select the applicants you want to approve payment for by selecting the box present to the left of Applicant Name.
- Click on the Action button available at the top right corner of the data table.
- Select Mark as Payment Approved.
You have successfully changed the Payment Status of the required applicant/s.