In case of Post-Payment setting, applicants often complete their forms but do not pay the application fee. Such applicants require a little push to convert into Payment Approved applicants.
To filter out payment pending data in application manager
- Navigate to Applications Manager > Manage Applications.
- Select Institute Name from the Filter option available on the top right corner of the page.
Note : If you want to view the application data for a particular form then select the Form Name from the drop-down menu. This is optional.
- Filter applications that match should be All Criteria. So that applicants satisfying both the criteria is filtered out.
Apply given filters: Form Status > Equals > Complete.
- Add another filter by clicking on the blue plus symbol, , select criteria Payment Status > Equals > Payment Pending as shown below:
- Then click on Apply button.
- You can also sort the filtered data in ascending or descending order by choosing the same from ‘Sort By’ option available at the top right corner of the data table.