Advance Templates are usually given to institutes from their marketing agencies in HTML format. To make the same available in NoPaperForms CRM:
- Navigate to Template Manager > Manage Communicate Template.
- Click on Create Communication Template present on the top right corner of the page. Select Template Name, this will be reflected in your template records for your reference.
- Select College Name.
- Select Template Applicable for. This field is non-editable once selected for a particular Template.
- Select Email in Template for drop-down and Promotional in Nature of Template drop-down.
- Enter the Subject for the email.
- Fill in the required body for the email in the Content section. The content of the advanced templates should be made using HTML coding (provided by your marketing agencies), the code can be pasted in the content table after clicking Source tab, .
- You may add hyperlinks within the content of the mail such as the registration widget link at Apply now button present within the mail. To do the same, right-click on the image you want to add a link to.
- Click on Image Properties a pop-up will open.
- Click on Link, . Here paste the target URL within the URL text-box, .
- Target drop-down, , lets you choose where you want the URL to open when a lead/applicant clicks on the image
- Choose New Window (_blank) to open the link on a new window.
- Choose Same Window (_self) to open on the same window but on a new tab.
- Click OK, , to close the Image Properties pop-up.
- You can also add attachments to the mail by clicking Choose Files option present below the content of the email. The combined file size should not exceed 5 MB.
- Select User lets you choose users who can edit/ use the template.
Note: Make sure you have added yourself/appropriate user(s) in the Select User section, Otherwise you/concerned user(s) will not have access to the template.
- Click on Create button present at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Confirm the Template applicable for selection by clicking on Yes.
You have successfully created an advanced template.