To view Incomplete Applications
- Navigate to Applications Manager > Manage Applications.
- Select your Institute Name from Filter option present at the top right corner of the screen.
Note : If you want to view incomplete applications of a particular form then select the Form Name from the drop-down menu. This is optional.
- For applying filters, select ‘Form Status’ from the select field drop-down, then select condition ‘Equals’ and check ‘Incomplete’ from the last drop-down.Note: In case you want to view applicant data with more filters such as a particular date range, Click on add button (blue plus symbol, ) to add another filter, select Form Start Date, select a required condition and choose the date range.
- Then click on Apply button. All incomplete applications associated with the institute (or form, if selected) will be displayed.
- You can also filter by form completion percentage by selecting Form Completion Percentage, select condition Equals, and choose the required completion percentage range.