Apart from the option to collect application/registration fee via Online Payment methods, NoPaperForms also provides Institutes with an option to collect application fee via payment methods like Cash at College Counter. Institutes may create vouchers to use this option.
Note: Contact email@example.com to enable this option for your institute
To create Vouchers
- Navigate to Payment Manager > Manage Voucher.
- On the top right-hand side, click on Create Voucher. A new tab will open.
Steps to create a voucher:
- Select Institute
- Select Form
- Assign a Prefix for the Voucher(s) to be created (Optional).
- If required, type an Error message that you want to be displayed in case the Voucher association fails.
- Click on the Save button to successfully create the Voucher(s).
Note: In case you want the voucher to be enabled for a particular form field condition ( such as state or gender etc.), then - Select the Form Field from the drop-down menu after which you want the Voucher payment option to get activated and further select the Form Field Value from the drop-down menu. To select the form field, the Application Form must be selected first.You can view/download existing vouchers by:
- To view the Voucher(s) created, select Manage Voucher from Payment Manager sidebar.
- Select Institute Name and all active forms of that institute will be displayed. You can click on the Setting cog icon () under Action of the form for which voucher(s) was created.
- Select Details, and a page with details such as voucher code, voucher used date etc. will open.
- To download the voucher data, click on the Setting cog icon () under Action of the form for which voucher(s) was created and click download, . The vouchers will now be downloaded in a .csv file format.