Discount coupons are the rebates against the payment done by the student. It is an Institute specific whether they need to opt this for a particular form or for all forms. It can be used in case of college events as well.
To create a discount coupon
Navigate to Payment Manager >Create Discount.
- Select your Institute if not already selected.
Note: If no form is selected, then the discount coupons will be applicable to all the forms associated with the Institute. To create form specific discount coupons, select the desired form.
- Enter a Coupon Campaign Name to identify the coupons and select Method of Coupon Generation.
If the method of coupon generation selected is Import Coupon Codes, then select the File from which you want to import the codes.
The file type should be .csv and should have two columns titled ‘Coupon Codes’ and ‘Status’. The first column contains the coupon codes. For the status column, the system only accepts two values. ‘0’ value indicates an inactive coupon code and ‘1’ value for active usable coupon. For a .csv file with only active coupons, the status should be ‘1’ for all coupon codes.
- Now select nature of Discount - Percentage/Fixed Amount and type the Discount value.
- If the method of coupon generation selected is Create Discount Coupons, then enter Coupon Prefix, Number of Alphabets, Number of Digits and the Number of Coupons that you want to create.
- Select Coupon Usage - Single use/ Multiple Use.
- Choose the Expiry
*Note: If the expiry date is selected 1st Jan, then the coupon will be valid till 31st Dec 11:59 p.m.
- Select whether you want to set a Goal for the Coupon(s) created - If Yes, then you can define the goal by means of Number of Applications on which this Coupon(s) will be operational and also define a Goal buffer (number) for safeguard.*Note: If the total Number of Applications are 200 & if the Goal buffer is defined as 100. Then, 101st coupon will not be valid. (it will limit up-to 1st 100 coupons).
- Click on the Save button to successfully create the Discount Coupon(s).
Viewing and Downloading Existing Discount Coupons
- To view the Coupon(s) created/imported, select Manage Discounts from Payment Manager in sidebar.
- Select College Name from the Filter option available on the top right corner of the page, then click on Apply and all active forms of that institute will be displayed.
- You can click on the Details button by clicking on the settings cog icon (), available under Action against the form for which coupon(s) was created to view the details of all the coupon(s) created for that form.
- Further one has the option to Download, Disable and Edit the coupons by clicking on the settings cog icon ().