An applicant profile refers to a detailed record of information about an existing applicant/student. This profile is designed to assist various teams in handling their interactions with the applicant/student, as well as consolidating and managing their data in one place.
A typical applicant profile contains basic details about the applicant, including their identification number, name, email address, and phone number. Moreover, it provides information about the applicant's total amount, total paid amount, pending amount, due amount, collected late fees, and any discounts received all at once place. An applicant profile also tracks the payment status of each fee.
How to view the Applicant Profile?
Applicant profile can view from 2 pages:
- Applicant Records: Login to the collexo admin portal > Go to Applicant records > Search or select the respective applicant > Hover on the unique id you will see the 2 options > Click on View Profile
- Payment Ledger: Login to the collexo admin portal > Go to payment ledger > Search or select the respective applicant > Click on unique id.
Data & actions available on the Applicant Profile
The applicant profile is divided into 4 parts:
In this section, we have the applicant's basic details:
- Unique id
- Mobile no
In this section, we have the summary of all of the fees allocated to the applicant on a particular account.
- Total Amount: Total Amount which needs to be paid by the applicant.
- Total Paid Amount: Total amount paid by the applicant.
- Total Late Fee Collected: Total late fee collected from the applicant.
- Pending Amount: Total amount left to pay by the applicant.
- Total Due Amount: Total amount which surpassed the due date.
- Total Discount Amount: Total discount amount applied by the applicant.
Note: These are the amount of fees which are allocated to the particular applicant. If the fee is not allocated then this can’t be displayed.
- To see whether the fee is allocated or not, Login to the collexo admin portal > Go to Fee allocation - You will check whether the fee is allocated or not.
- If the fee is not allocated you allocated it from the fee connect. Login to the collexo admin portal > Go to Fee connect > Select the fee you want to allocate > Click on action > Click on allocate fee - It will take some time to allocate all applicant which is eligible for this fee.
In this part, you can view the total fee assigned to the applicant, along with a detailed breakdown of each individual fee and its corresponding amount.
Data items are:
- Fee title
- Total Amount
- Total paid amount
- Discount Applied
- End Date
- View Payment History: This action will display all of the transactions made against this fee.
Mark Offline payment: This action will help to mark offline payment against the fee
This will display all of the transactions made against all of the allocated fees of this applicant.
- Order id
- Total Amount
- Paid Amount
- Payment Date
- Payment mode
- Download Receipt
On clicking on the order id, you will see the Transaction details as well.