Counselor Productivity is a quick snapshot view of a counselor's performance. The report lists the counselor's name and statistics for various parameters. The data can be filtered for the various date ranges and can be downloaded as CSV too.
To access Counselor Productivity Report:
1. Navigate to Dashboard >Counselor Dashboard from the left-hand main Navigation
2. Now Click on the "Productivity Report" tab
Now we will define the statistics you will be able to see in the report. The name is self-explanatory and you can track the productivity of the counselors in a very detailed way.
There are two ways of tracking By Leads and By Applications
Note: All the figures shown here are by default to date.
This displays the default view, if, for instance, you want to save any filter that applied for a particular counselor for the quick view, then you can save and name it, that will be appearing here for you to select. Like in the image shown below.
Let’s start from the first header, and quickly define everything:
- Owner’s name - The name of the counselor/lead owner in the institute.
- Leads Assigned - This number shows the total number of leads assigned to one particular counselor/lead owner of the selected date range.
- Leads Merged - Total number of lead that is merged into some other leads, this will be done to combine the leads of the same details but from different sources (Available for Telephony leads only).
- Lead Not Engaged - This shows the number of unique leads that the counselor did not engage with for the selected date range.
- Leads Engaged - It has two divisions;
- Overall - Total number of unique leads that are engaged by a counselor/lead owner of the selected date range.
- Assigned - This is the total number of unique leads assigned by a counselor for the selected date range.
What is termed Engagement?
When a counselor performs any of the given activities on a lead, it is termed as Engagement.
- Lead stage changed
- Follow up added
- Notes added
- Email Sent
- SMS sent
- Inbound Telephony call
- Outbound Telephony call
When any of the above activities are not performed on a lead, that lead is considered not engaged.
- Untouched Stage - This is the total number of leads assigned to a counselor within a specific time whose lead stage remains unchanged by them.
- Lead Stage Changed - This is one of the most important aspects of lead engagement by the counselor, the total number of leads that are engaged by the counselor and based upon their response the lead stages are changed. The number shown here is by the selected date range.
- Notes Added - These are the total number of follow-up notes added by the counselor for the selected date range.
- Follow-up Added - After engaging with the lead the follow-up added by the counsellor, these are the total number of follow-ups added by the counselor for the selected date range.
- Application Assigned - The total number of applications added for the particular counselor.
- Payment Approved - Number of payments approved out of the total number of applications assigned to the counselor.
- Applications Submitted - Total number of applications that are 100% complete and payment-approved.
- Email Sent - Number of emails sent to engage leads and have better communication. There is already a default format of email templates that can be used based on the engagement.
- SMS Sent - As we learned about the emails, likewise for the SMS.
After the Leads summary tab, let’s check the Application summary. All the headers are application-specific and counselor specific. Along with everything under the lead summary, we can also check the number of assigned, engaged and submitted applications here. We can also save and apply filters visible under Applied Filter View.
Hope this article on Counselor Productivity Report helped you in understanding the concept and how this report will make it easy for keeping track based on one click.