This is the 5th way one can collect fees from Collexo.
- Only Workflow based
- Through ERP Connector.
- Through Payment Link
- Uploaded Data + WorkFlow
- Amount Based (Applicant-wise Uploaded Amount)
- This feature will allow users to upload Bulk Applicant data along with respective fee amounts and allow Applicant to pay fees as per the uploaded data.
- Clients can upload fee amounts against different fee heads corresponding to Applicant records.
- The Clients can choose to set up different Fee Connects for each fee head or bundle them together in one or multiple fee connects.
- Surcharges can be added on top of the fees.
- Discount and Partial Payment can also be enabled for these types of fees and will work as it is.
- Each Added Amount field can be Routed to different bank Accounts.
How to Upload and Set Up Fees for this?
- Create Amount Fields and Amount Surcharge Fields from Manage Fields.
- Added Fee heads will be displayed in student records.
- Amount against each Applicant can be updated either via bulk upload or single edit of Applicant.
- Fee Connect can be set up for these Amount-based fields by selecting Amount Based in fee Connect and selecting the Amount Fields.
- Multiple Amount Fields can be bundled together along with multiple surcharges.
- Other Fee Connect features such as Discount and Partial Payment can also be enabled for these fees and will work as it is.
- The front end will work as it is. Bundled Fees will be displayed as Fee Heads on the Checkout Page.